[Nsi-wg] Supercomputing attendees

Guy Roberts Guy.Roberts at dante.net
Tue Nov 6 06:30:07 EST 2012

Hi Jerry, All,

GÉANT will have a stand at SC12, the details are:

GÉANT  (Booth #3650)
Michael Enrico
Richard Hughes-Jones (NSI demo leader)
Anna Everitt (Booth logistics)
Domenico Vicinanza (Sonification demo)
Brian Bach Mortensen (BoD demo)
Ana Oprescu (GEMBus Demo)

We have prepared a poster for NSI v2, please let me know if you would like a copy for your booth.

Regards,
Guy