[Nsi-wg] Query request

Inder Monga imonga at es.net
Thu Nov 1 09:17:04 EDT 2012

I am guessing the thread on synchronous vs future availability services got
merged. There seems to be support for the synchronous basic query, but not
much discussion on what will be needed to support a basic query structure
to query a potential reservation in the future.

To start the discussion on the second topic, I support NSA's providing that
functionality, this is a post 2.0 discussion IMHO, and am wondering if this
will give an end-to-end path information or just the first domain (i.e. is
this detailed vs summary query?)

Inder