[Nsi-wg] AutoGOLE diagram for SC.

Jerry Sobieski jerry at nordu.net
Thu Nov 1 05:59:25 EDT 2012

Here is V3 diagram.

Please note that unless your GOLE/Network has an "A", you are considered
a uPA.  Only aggregators will be expected to do multi-domain
segmentation.   And AIST's G-LAMBDA-A is still the only bi-lingual
aggregator.

The bi-colored GOLEs are "bi-lingual"- they have both a v1 WS endpoint
and a v2 WSendpoint announced in the respective topologies.  It is
assumed that these versions will be coordinating the resource
allocations for the covered GOLE... i.e. that the v1 NSA knows if/when
the v2 NSA allocates a VLAN or bw so that they don't walk on each other.

PLease let me know if you will be running both versions - and if they
do/do not coordinate resources.

And of course any other corrections are invited.

Jerry