[Nsi-wg] Topology section

Radek Krzywania radek.krzywania at man.poznan.pl
Tue May 29 10:26:22 EDT 2012

Hi,
I think Jeroen was thinking on OSPF mechanisms, not the OSPF itself (at least I did). So use the algorithms and behaviour but adopted to our needs. We can use Web Services for that and introduce security. It's up to us. We don’t need to use Quagga or whatever other routing software for that purpose.

Best regards
Radek

Radoslaw Krzywania                      Network Research and Development
                                           Poznan Supercomputing and
radek.krzywania at man.poznan.pl                   Networking Center
+48 61 850 25 26                             http://www.man.poznan.pl