[Nsi-wg] Query types

MacAuley, John (John) macauley at avaya.com
Wed May 16 11:16:48 EDT 2012

Peoples,

Can I propose we support three Query operation types?  Currently we have two (Summary and Details) or which no one has implemented the recursive Details.  I think we should revise the definition to the following:

Summary - Will query reservation summary information held in the target NSA only.

Details - Will query reservation detailed information held in the target NSA only.  This will include child NSA connection segment information (new connectionId, path segment, etc.) and the target NSA's version of the connection segment state.

Recursive - Will perform a recursive query to build detailed reservation information for all child NSA involved in the connection path.

Sound good?

John.