[Nsi-wg] Query modifications - Issue 49

John MacAuley john.macauley at surfnet.nl
Tue May 1 11:05:38 EDT 2012

Peoples,

I am down to the last couple of changes I had intended to commit for this first draft version of the WSDL.  The first one I would like to discuss is Issue 49 http://code.google.com/p/ogf-nsi-project/issues/detail?id=49 which is titled "Missing information in detailed query?".

I have included both the QuerySummaryResultType and QueryDetailsResultType in this e-mail for reference (removed comments due to length).  Is the issue that the QuerySummaryResultType does not contain a list of direct child NSA and their connection state, and therefore, you do not know the child NSA involved in the connection to go query?  I think the QueryDetailsResultType is extremely detailed.

In the next e-mail I will discuss the issue of stpList and ordered path.

Thanks,
John.

    <xsd:complexType name="QuerySummaryResultType">
        <xsd:sequence>
            <xsd:group   ref="tns:ReservationInfoGroup" />
            <xsd:element name="connectionState" type="tns:ConnectionStateType" />
            <xsd:element name="path"            type="tns:PathType" />
        </xsd:sequence>
    </xsd:complexType>

    <xsd:complexType name="QueryDetailsResultType">
        <xsd:sequence>
            <xsd:group   ref="tns:ReservationInfoGroup" />
            <xsd:element name="detailedPath" type="tns:DetailedPathType" />
        </xsd:sequence>
    </xsd:complexType>

    <xsd:complexType name="DetailedPathType">
        <xsd:sequence>
            <xsd:element name="providerNSA"     type="types:NsaIdType" />
            <xsd:element name="connectionId"    type="tns:ConnectionIdType" />
            <xsd:element name="connectionState" type="tns:ConnectionStateType" />
            <xsd:element name="pathList"        type="tns:PathListType" minOccurs="0" />
        </xsd:sequence>
        <xsd:attribute name="order" type="xsd:int" />
    </xsd:complexType>

    <xsd:complexType name="PathListType">
        <xsd:sequence>
            <xsd:element name="path" type="tns:ComponentPathType" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded" />
        </xsd:sequence>
    </xsd:complexType>

    <xsd:complexType name="ComponentPathType">
        <xsd:sequence>
            <xsd:element name="directionality"  type="tns:DirectionalityType" default="Bidirectional"/>
            <xsd:element name="sourceSTP"       type="tns:ServiceTerminationPointType" />
            <xsd:element name="destSTP"         type="tns:ServiceTerminationPointType" />
            <xsd:element name="stpList"         type="tns:StpListType" minOccurs="0" />
            <xsd:element name="children"        type="tns:ChildListType" minOccurs="0" />
        </xsd:sequence>
        <xsd:attribute name="order" type="xsd:int" />
    </xsd:complexType>

    <xsd:complexType name="ChildListType">
        <xsd:sequence>
            <xsd:element name="child" type="tns:DetailedPathType" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded" />
        </xsd:sequence>
    </xsd:complexType>