[Nsi-wg] Full paper on NSI for TNC12 conference

Radek Krzywania radek.krzywania at man.poznan.pl
Fri Mar 23 11:00:21 EDT 2012

Hi Jerry,

Regarding high-level paper I agree, yet the protocol life cycle is quite important in NSI context. I would not go into too much details, that’s why I proposed to do so as an example on success scenario (so we can skip some states or more complex transitions). I support GLIF Automated GOLE efforts to be included. We can put it into demo and lessons learned sections, unless you prefer to make separate section for deployment (well, demos were deployments of prototypes, that’s why I would put it there).

Showing community support is as well good idea. I am not sure, but maybe future work is the right place to put it. What do you think?

Best regards

Radek

Radoslaw Krzywania                      Network Research and Development

                                           Poznan Supercomputing and

 <mailto:radek.krzywania at man.poznan.pl> radek.krzywania at man.poznan.pl                   Networking Center

+48 61 850 25 26                              <http://www.man.poznan.pl> http://www.man.poznan.pl