[Nsi-wg] Full paper on NSI for TNC12 conference

Radek Krzywania radek.krzywania at man.poznan.pl
Fri Mar 23 10:52:30 EDT 2012

Hi,
Yes, giving a context for NSI would be extremely useful. Thanks Joan.

Best regards
Radek

Radoslaw Krzywania                      Network Research and Development
                                           Poznan Supercomputing and
radek.krzywania at man.poznan.pl                   Networking Center
+48 61 850 25 26                             http://www.man.poznan.pl