[Nsi-wg] Agenda for NSI at OGF34

Freek Dijkstra Freek.Dijkstra at sara.nl
Thu Mar 1 13:31:22 EST 2012

Guy Roberts wrote:

> *NSI-WS day 1*  (room to be advised)
>
> (9:00-10:30, NML/NSI session on topology)
>
> 11:00-17:00
> > - Topology representation, NML-related, type/value pair representation:
> Jeroen van der Ham, Freek Freek Dijkstra, Group discussion

Is this on Wednesday? That won't work as it conflicts with the regular
NML sessions on that day.
See http://www.ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/index.php?event_id=23

Would it be possible to move this to Monday or Tuesday?

I think that the second NML session (Wednesday 11.00-12.30 will also be
relevant for NSI folks, as it discusses how to describe aggregated
topologies and VLANs.) The third session (Wednesday 13.30-15.00 probably
won't be relevant for NSI, but only for NML draft editors).

Regards,
Freek Dijkstra