[Nsi-wg] Agenda for NSI sessions tomorrow

Guy Roberts Guy.Roberts at dante.net
Mon Jun 18 11:55:57 EDT 2012

Hello All,

The tentative agenda for tomorrow's NSI sessions is shown below.  Please let me know if I have missed you out...

Session 1
Guy Roberts, session intro (10 minutes)
Inder Monga, NSI framework (5 minutes + 15 minutes discussion)
John MacAuley, Modify command, Control Plane topology (5 minutes + 15 minutes discussion)
John MacAuley, Modify command, Control Plane topology (5 minutes + 15 minutes discussion)
Inder Monga, Security (5 minutes + 15 minutes discussion)

Session 2
Chin Guok, NSI State Machine (10 minutes + 20 minutes discussion)
Takahiro Miyamoto-san, Proposal for SwitchingService (SS), (5 minutes + 15 minutes discussion)
John MacAuley, Discovery service, (5 minutes + 5 minutes discussion)
John MacAuley, Hierarchical Service Exceptions. (5 minutes + 5 minutes discussion)

Session 3
Jeroen van der Ham, topology (10 minutes + 20 minutes discussion)
Review agreements
Documentation

Guy

      **       Guy Roberts, PhD     Senior Transport Network Architect
    *    *                          Tel:    +44 (0)1223 371300
   *      *    City House           Direct: +44 (0)1223 371316
   *           126-130 Hills Road   Fax:    +44 (0)1223 371371
  *            Cambridge
  *            CB2 1PQ              E-mail: guy.roberts at dante.net<mailto:guy.roberts at dante.org.uk>
  D A N T E    United Kingdom       WWW:    http://www.dante.net