[Nsi-wg] NSI Paper

Jeroen van der Ham vdham at uva.nl
Mon Jun 11 04:02:10 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I don't have a fully crystalized version of the ToC yet, but my general idea was to use the journal paper to summarize the Terena paper as an introduction and general description of the NSI work. Then I'd like to spend a bit more space to the testbed, and results from the test-bed so far.
And finally I hope to get a bit more specific about NSI v2.0 to discuss as conclusion and future plans.

Jeroen.