[Nsi-wg] Summarization of ERO discussion

Chin Guok chin at es.net
Wed Jun 6 03:34:41 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Sorry for not getting this out sooner.

There has been some discussion in a smaller group on how to resolve the
ambiguity of EROs that use bi-directional STPs.  I've tried to capture
the proposed solutions from the discussion and present them in the
attached slide deck.  I apologize to the folks in the discussion if I
misrepresented your proposals, please feel free to make corrections.

Thanks.

- Chin