[Nsi-wg] updated STP proposal

Jeroen van der Ham vdham at uva.nl
Tue Jul 31 07:43:07 EDT 2012

Hi,

I'm trying to catch up on the progress since I went on holiday, so please allow me to ask some obvious questions:

- Why has the definition of the local id been changed? The last I heard was that these would be full URNs which could be mapped separately to NML Port identifiers.
- Why has the definition of an STP changed? Last I heard these would be uni-directional to be able to map to NML Ports, and this would also solve the ERO direction ambiguity.

Jeroen.