[Nsi-wg] Security discussion - document summarizing the state

Inder Monga imonga at es.net
Thu Jul 12 02:16:38 EDT 2012

Please continue the text only discussion on Skype. If anyone wants to be on
the skype session, and is not, please let me know.

The attached document captures the new compromised proposal - what Chin
described on the call this morning, along with the background on the main
disagreements so far.
What we really need is for folks to check with their security officers and
get a sanity check on the new proposal to ensure we do not make a security
profile that will not stand the test of production level security.

Thanks,
Inder