[Nsi-wg] New state machine with two phase reserve and modify

Chin Guok chin at es.net
Fri Jul 6 10:36:33 EDT 2012

Hi Tomohiro, all

Tomohiro, thanks for the proposal.

All, we currently we have 2 formal proposals with the modify capability
(John's "2-Phase", and Tomohiro's "Pseudo 2-Phase").  We also have a
description for a 3rd state machine (Jerry's "Bridge-&-Roll").  Jerry if
you want to formally propose this, please submit a state machine diagram
on how you see this working.

If other folks have specific ideas or modifications, please send it to
the Skype chat (email Tomohiro or myself if you want to be invited), and
work with the corresponding author to have your changes considered and
implemented.  If you have a totally different state machine in mind,
please draw it up and send it to the mailing list.

Thanks!

- Chin