[Nsi-wg] Issue 48 in ogf-nsi-project: Addition of a Failed state into the state machine.

ogf-nsi-project at googlecode.com ogf-nsi-project at googlecode.com
Mon Jan 23 21:47:39 EST 2012

Comment #5 on issue 48 by jmacau... at gmail.com: Addition of a Failed state
into the state machine.
http://code.google.com/p/ogf-nsi-project/issues/detail?id=48

This modification is a little tricky as I dig deeper into the issue.  The
connection state is a simple enumerated type at the moment.  I can either
make it a complex type with the current enumerated state value and a reason
value, or we can add an additional reason value to call types containing
the enumerate type.  Will write a proposal for the change and sent to
mailing list.