[Nsi-wg] Multi-layer pathfinding

Jeroen van der Ham vdham at uva.nl
Thu Jan 5 05:24:36 EST 2012

Hi,

I suggest this to be taken up in the NML group where we have had considerable discussions on representing adaptation functions before, and already have a pretty clear idea on how to represent multi-layer connections. The ideas are not completely crystalized yet, but your contribution would help in making NML representations usable for NSI.

Jeroen.