[Nsi-wg] Agenda for NSI workshop in Oxford

Guy Roberts Guy.Roberts at dante.net
Mon Feb 20 04:28:01 EST 2012

I have enabled editing.

Guy

From: Inder Monga [mailto:imonga at es.net]
Sent: 17 February 2012 22:14
To: Guy Roberts
Subject: Re: [Nsi-wg] Agenda for NSI workshop in Oxford

I couldn't edit it - but would like to discuss how applications and users will use NSI. Will they have to have NSAs?

Inder

Guy Roberts wrote:
Hello All,

I have created a template to help us prepare an agenda for our face-to-face meeting in Oxford, this is available here on google docs:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y0a3X66qAoXRaXyDxGy-xiL_aIfidVaIJP1-_aKcxKs/edit

Could everyone please take a look and add any topics that you would like to discuss relating to v2.0 issues?  This agenda will be reviewed on the next NSI call.

Guy

      **       Guy Roberts, PhD     Network Engineering & Planning
    *    *                          Tel:    +44 (0)1223 371300
   *      *    City House           Direct: +44 (0)1223 371316
   *           126-130 Hills Road   Fax:    +44 (0)1223 371371
  *            Cambridge
  *            CB2 1PQ              E-mail: guy.roberts at dante.net<mailto:guy.roberts at dante.org.uk>
  D A N T E    United Kingdom       WWW:    http://www.dante.net

Inder Monga