[Nsi-wg] Some questions/remarks on the v2 connection wsdl

John MacAuley john.macauley at surfnet.nl
Wed Dec 12 08:48:19 EST 2012

On 2012-12-05, at 9:46 AM, Henrik Thostrup Jensen <htj at nordu.net> wrote:

> The types:
>
> GlobalReservationIdType ( restriction base: xsd:anyURI )
> ConnectionIdType        ( restriction base: xsd:string )
> NetworkIdType           ( restriction base: xsd:anyURI )
>
> Seems to just be aliases. Are there any reason for having them?

I changed the occurrences to a specific type so i had a single location to change them.  In the previous NSI version these were included in individual messages and I was getting sick of changing them in multiple places every time we changed our mind.  Now when we change their type I only have to do it in one spot.