[Nsi-wg] Addressing connections across requesters

Henrik Thostrup Jensen htj at nordu.net
Thu Aug 30 04:12:29 EDT 2012

On Wed, 29 Aug 2012, John MacAuley wrote:

> Just to be clear in my head:
>
> 1. In the ACK to the reservation request the Provider NSA will return the reservation ID it has associated with the new reservation.

Yes.

> 2. The reservation confirm will still return the result of the reservation.

Aye.

> 3. I will relax all requirements around UUID for those who hate to conform ;-)

:-)

> Sound correct?

Yes.

The fear of lost reservation references still nags me a bit, but running
it through my head, I realised that unless we switch to a
conscenceus-based approach for creating connection (which we should not)
that will always be able to happen.

     Best regards, Henrik

  Henrik Thostrup Jensen <htj at nordu.net>
  Software Developer, NORDUnet