[Nsi-wg] Because you have all been asking for it...

Henrik Thostrup Jensen htj at nordu.net
Wed Aug 22 04:29:44 EDT 2012

Hi

On Tue, 21 Aug 2012, John MacAuley wrote:

> I know the anticipation has been killing some people.  So without
> further adieu, here is the new OGF NSI CS State Machine - The Skype
> Sessions v4.

So, I've been on vacation for some weeks, but it strikes me as the whole
state-machine has ventured way beyond good-enough territory.

I don't see any diagram/graph for activationState. What happens if a
message gets lost, and/or I want to query for this state?

     Best regards, Henrik

  Henrik Thostrup Jensen <htj at nordu.net>
  Software Developer, NORDUnet