[Nsi-wg] Combining Provider and Requester WSDL

Henrik Thostrup Jensen htj at nordu.net
Fri Apr 13 04:46:57 EDT 2012

On Wed, 11 Apr 2012, John MacAuley wrote:

> I know I have been asked by a few of the implementers to combine the
> Provider and Requester WSDL back into a single file.  I am getting ready
> to issue a draft of the release 2.0 WSDL and wonder if I could get
> confirmation to do this. it would definitely simplify my code base if we
> did this.  Please send in your Yeas and Nays.

For me it would be easier with a single file (but then again I have it
working with multiple now), but I also see Atsukos point.

Perhaps what we need is one for clients (requester), and one combined/full
wsdl for services, which are both providers and requesters (assuming
aggregators of course).

Anyways, I can live with both...

     Best regards, Henrik

  Henrik Thostrup Jensen <htj at nordu.net>