[Nsi-wg] Full paper on NSI for TNC12 conference

Radek Krzywania radek.krzywania at man.poznan.pl
Mon Apr 2 06:02:56 EDT 2012

Hi,
Just a moment ago I get a feedback from TNC that the paper should be max 15-18 pages long. The deadline is 16th Apr.

Best regards
Radek

Radoslaw Krzywania                      Network Research and Development
                                           Poznan Supercomputing and
radek.krzywania at man.poznan.pl                   Networking Center
+48 61 850 25 26                             http://www.man.poznan.pl