[Nsi-wg] Thanks!

John MacAuley john.macauley at surfnet.nl
Wed Sep 14 07:41:55 CDT 2011

I would also like to add that it was great seeing everyone who came to Rio.  I have been collecting a list of issues, including where we need additional clarification in the documentation.  If people have noted some key problems that were not communicated via Skye or e-amil this week, please send them to me and I will add them to my list.  Here is hoping for a smooth road to SuperComputing!

John.