[Nsi-wg] Open dynamicKL NSA

Henrik Thostrup Jensen htj at nordu.net
Mon Sep 12 03:33:50 CDT 2011

Hi

On Sun, 11 Sep 2011, jeonghoon moon wrote:

> Please retry to access our server
>
> We just fixed some issues our server implement

OK, things are looking really good. There is however a problem with your
reservationConfirmed reply. It looks like this:

Received SOAP request. Action:
"http://schemas.ogf.org/nsi/2011/07/connection/service/reservationConfirmed".
Length: 1391
RC (reply){
    correlationId = "21b705ff-940c-4085-bd5d-6026df1b398d"
    reservationConfirmed =
       (ReservationConfirmedType){
          requesterNSA = "urn:ogf:network:nsa:Martinique-DynamicKL"
          providerNSA = "urn:ogf:network:nsa:Aruba-OpenNSA"
          reservation =
             (ReservationInfoType){
                [snip]

You are mixing up requester and provider role. As I am requesting a
connection, OpenNSA should be the requester, and the DynamicKL the
provider as it provides the connection.

> see you in rio

I won't be in Rio, but will skype in when possible.

     Best regards, Henrik

  Henrik Thostrup Jensen <htj at ndgf.org>
  NORDUnet / Nordic Data Grid Facility.