[Nsi-wg] Rio-Inter-Domain-Topo-v1.1d.owl

Jerry Sobieski jerry at nordu.net
Thu Sep 8 01:34:15 CDT 2011

Hi all-

Here is topo version 1.1d

Changes:

- I reverted the naming to reflect the spec:
     urn:ogf:network:NSnetwork:<NSnetworkid>
     urn:ogf:network:stp:<NSnetworkid>:<localid>

- I use urn:ogf:network:nsa:<NSA-name>   to name the NSA objects.
Note: I cannot find any notes that document a decision to separate
NSnetwork and NSAid.   So this object and its naming and use are AFAIK
completely ad hoc.

- I removed some relations that were specific to just on network
(Bonaire).   These were John's for DRAC, and were probably harmless, but
I want to have a base topology that is the same for all implementations
- no matter which network we may assign them to.

- There is a "managing" relation now linking from NSA object to the
NSnetwork object it manages.

- I removed the mapsTo relations where they were specified - again to
create a common base topology.

Let me know if any mistakes or if we need any additional mods or
enhancements.