[Nsi-wg] demos in Rio

Jerry Sobieski jerry at nordu.net
Wed Sep 7 19:59:13 CDT 2011

Hi all-

Looking closer at the schedule...it seems that we will have almost no
time to present the NSI Plugfest effort in advance of the demo window on
Tuesday.

We will have time on Wednesday to present about the demo and related
efforts in a session on the Automated GOLE project and the NSI
deployment.   So we can describe the demo here, and perhaps use this as
an opportunity to touch on the major lessons learned from the demo.  And
of course we'll have monitors we can use to present some background in
the demo space also.

So keep a list of issues that we have had to deal with and forward that
to me at your convenience.

Thanks
jerry