[Nsi-wg] Open dynamicKL NSA

jeonghoon moon otello90 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 04:57:05 CDT 2011

To Henrik Thostrup Jensen******

** **

I am very sorry for our inconvenient log file and ambiguous indication about
name space problem.****

** **

We developed our web services with JAX-WS2.0 based Metro engine, which
supports WSDL to Java generation tool.****

To confirm the usage of name spaces in NSI messages, we also used AXIS2 and
CFX engines to generate two more Java source codes from the WSDL document.**
**

All three engines generated the same reservationRequest message which has
two name spaces as attributes of the reservationRequest element and does not
have prefixes for all children elements(e.g., requesterNSA, providerNSA, …):
****

** **

<ns5:reservationRequest xmlns:ns2="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:assertion"***
*

                      xmlns:ns3="http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#"****

                      xmlns:ns4="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#"****

                        xmlns:ns5="
http://schemas.ogf.org/nsi/2011/07/connection/interface"****

                      xmlns:ns6="
http://schemas.ogf.org/nsi/2011/07/connection/types">****

<ns5:correlationId>78729d97-8264-4a4b-ad53-8fec5ad529fb</ns5:correlationId>*
***

      <ns5:replyTo>
http://220.69.240.218:2000/kreonet/ConnectionServiceRequester</ns5:replyTo>*
***

      <ns6:reservation>****

        <requesterNSA>urn:ogf:network:NSnetwork:kreonet</requesterNSA>****

        <providerNSA>urn:ogf:network:NSnetwork:dynamicKL</providerNSA>****

        <reservation>****

** **

Our implementation utilizes Metro engine to parse NSI messages.****

For your latest trail with ns2 name space for all children elements of
reservation element,****

Metro engine returns null value when our implementation asks it to parse
requesterNSA element of your reservationRequest message.****

Syntax error was marked in our log because of null value.****

We also have great difficulty to understand why Metro engine returns null
value.****

** **

When we use AXIS2(Jaxb) to parse your message, it returns an exception with
unexpected element cause.****

** **

To fix out this problem, we are studying unprefixed attribute (
http://www.rpbourret.com/xml/NamespaceMyths.htm#myth4), but we felt deeply
our limitation about WSDL and name space knowledge.****

** **

We sincerely ask someone to give us some comments about this problem.****