[Nsi-wg] Open dynamicKL NSA

John MacAuley john.macauley at surfnet.nl
Wed Sep 7 13:55:50 CDT 2011

All,

I generated a request through OpenDRAC and here is the format of the reservation message.  I have compared it to Henrik's message and there is definitely an issue with the "<ns6:reservation>" in my message and the "<ns0:reservation>" in his message since they are from two separate namespaces.  If you look in the file ogf_nsi_connection_interface_v1_0.wsdl you will see that ReservationRequestType is referencing the reservation message definition (ref="types:reservation") from the type namespace.  This means that <ns6:reservation> shown below is correct.  Henrik's implementation seems to be using the interface namespace.  Looks like there is a bug in his SOAP stack.  Now we can get around it but I will need to modify the WSDL definition to not reference elements, but use imported types instead.  This will require everyone to make changes to their implementations.  I assume this is too risky for Rio...

John.

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<S:Envelope xmlns:S="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
    <S:Body>
        <ns5:reservationRequest xmlns:ns6="http://schemas.ogf.org/nsi/2011/07/connection/types"
            xmlns:ns5="http://schemas.ogf.org/nsi/2011/07/connection/interface"
            xmlns:ns4="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:assertion"
            xmlns:ns3="http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#"
            xmlns:ns2="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#">
            <ns5:correlationId>urn:uuid:5d2a2bc0-a51a-4418-b5d4-322807247593</ns5:correlationId>
            <ns5:replyTo>http://localhost:8084/nsi-v1/ConnectionServiceRequester</ns5:replyTo>
            <ns6:reservation>
                <requesterNSA>urn:ogf:network:nsa:ferb.surfnet.nl</requesterNSA>
                <providerNSA>urn:ogf:network:nsa:phineas.surfnet.nl</providerNSA>
                <sessionSecurityAttr>
                    <ns4:Attribute NameFormat="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:attrname-format:basic"
                        Name="globalUserName">
                        <ns4:AttributeValue xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
                            xsi:type="xs:string">jrv at internet2.edu</ns4:AttributeValue>
                    </ns4:Attribute>
                </sessionSecurityAttr>
                <reservation>
                    <globalReservationId>urn:ogf:network:service:1ae919be-bff0-4053-bf1f-3b629f694197</globalReservationId>
                    <description>This is a test schedule connecting Aiden to Ashley</description>
                    <connectionId>urn:uuid:5d2a2bc0-a51a-4418-b5d4-322807247593</connectionId>
                    <serviceParameters>
                        <schedule>
                            <startTime>2011-09-08T00:00:00.000-04:00</startTime>
                            <endTime>2011-09-09T00:00:00.000-04:00</endTime>
                        </schedule>
                        <bandwidth>
                            <desired>200</desired>
                        </bandwidth>
                    </serviceParameters>
                    <path>
                        <directionality>Bidirectional</directionality>
                        <sourceSTP>
                            <stpId>urn:ogf:network:stp:Aruba:Aiden</stpId>
                        </sourceSTP>
                        <destSTP>
                            <stpId>urn:ogf:network:stp:Aruba:Ashley</stpId>
                        </destSTP>
                    </path>
                </reservation>
            </ns6:reservation>