[Nsi-wg] Open dynamicKL NSA

Jerry Sobieski jerry at nordu.net
Thu Sep 1 06:35:58 CDT 2011

Hi Jeonghoon-

Thanks for the contact URL.

Regarding the STPs...   The NSI wg has adopted a URN for STPs of the form:
     urn:ogf:network:STP:<networkname>:<endpointname>
example:
     urn:ogf:network:STP:Martinique:M1

Also, note that you also have STPs m2 and m3 in the martinique network -
These are endpoints that are not peering points (presumably they would
serve some end system or such.)   But even so, they can still be used as
endpoints for a connection request.   And challenge 3 could have you do so.

Thanks again!  And good luck with the testing!
Jerry