[Nsi-wg] FIA Topo v1.2.owl

Jerry Sobieski jerry at nordu.net
Mon Oct 24 13:23:12 CDT 2011

Hi all-

Here is version 1.3 of the topo file.

Changes:

- Converted uppercase urns to all lowercase (note- did not change the
rdf:types...ex: NSNetwork types remain)

- Added "locatedAt" relation to nsnetwork objects. These point to
location objects with URN of:
     urn:ogf:network:nsnetwork:<NSNetwork>:location   ex:
urn:ogf:network:nsnetwork:geant.ets:location
- Added "location" objects with the lat lon of each network

- Changed KDDI Labs from Tokyo to Fujimino (changes the STP names in
KDDI and Starlight respectively)

Please, everyone validate their portion and let me know of any
mistakes... as I did not run it through the SNE editor...