[Nsi-wg] NSI Call details for Wed October 19th

Inder Monga imonga at es.net
Wed Oct 19 01:05:37 CDT 2011

Hi all,

The following is dial-in information for Wednesday's NSI call, time:
7:00 PDT  10:00 EDT, 15:00 GMT,  16:00 CET,  24:00 JST

1. Dial Toll-Free Number: 866-740-1260 (U.S. & Canada) 2. International
participants dial: Toll Number: 303-248-0285  Or International Toll-Free
Number: http://www.readytalk.com/intl 3. Enter 7-digit access code
8937606, followed by "#"

Because I am not available, and neither is Guy, Chin/John will jointly
run the call tomorrow.

The focus of the call is: NSI 1.SC
A few changes have been made to the WSDL and OGF issues resolved.

One another thing to discuss is the topic for the next Wednesday call -
I propose it be SECURITY. This next week session will not be a security
tutorial - so please read-up ahead of time. We will invite security and
NSI aware folks on the call. Hopefully that works for all of you.

Hope you have a very productive session tomorrow,
Inder

--
Inder Monga
510-486-6531