[Nsi-wg] FIA demo topo v1.1

Jerry Sobieski jerry at nordu.net
Tue Oct 18 05:49:24 CDT 2011

Hi all-

Attached is topo .owl file v1.1.

The corrections were many, but almost all were mistakes I had missed in
the initial pass.

- Changed "Pioneer" to "Pionier"
- corrected several scProvider Endpoints
- Corrected several STP references that were missing or incorrect.
- Re-engineered JGN-X:  JGNX is removed from the demo topology and AIST
and KDDI Labs peer directly now with StarLight. (THis was due to no NSI
version of OSCARS will be available at JGNX)   Note: after this
re-config, there are now only two SDPs linking StarLight & AIST (1780 &
1781), and likewise only two linking KDDI and StarLight (1782 & 1783).

Everyone:  Please!  If you have not confirmed your csProviderEndpoint
with me, please do so.   THese are critical to the whole mechanism, and
the only soap endpoints I have are the ones we used for Rio...need to
make sure these are still correct.

Note:  there will be more changes, but the key topology elements are
settling down now.  The attached PPT reflects the basic demo topology
and a slide about StarLight (for the StarLight engineers)

Thanks.  Questions/corrections to me.