[Nsi-wg] Issue 46 in ogf-nsi-project: Remove remote import of schema from local copies of SAML related schema files.

ogf-nsi-project at googlecode.com ogf-nsi-project at googlecode.com
Mon Oct 17 22:21:58 CDT 2011

Owner: jmacau... at gmail.com
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium FoundInVersion-1.0 FixedInVersion-1.SC

New issue 46 by jmacau... at gmail.com: Remove remote import of schema from
local copies of SAML related schema files.
http://code.google.com/p/ogf-nsi-project/issues/detail?id=46

Description of Issue:
There are still "<!DOCTYPE ...>" descriptions in "xenc-schema.xsd"
and "xmldsig-core-schema.xsd".  The descriptions should be removed or
commented out because they cause remote access to the www.w3.org site
during compilation and introduce some delay.

Discussion of Issue:
We have already provided local copies of the SAML schema and modified the
import statements to load from the local copy.  I see no reason not to
accommodate this request.

Resolution of Issue:
JM will comment out the problem import statements.