[Nsi-wg] Created ogf-nsi-cs-v1.sc branch

John MacAuley john.macauley at surfnet.nl
Fri Oct 14 21:45:23 CDT 2011

Peoples,

As requested i did all the v1.SC updates outlined in the ogf-nsi-project issues list.  I tried to submit one issue at a time as requested by Henrik, however some of them were related so I combined them into a single update.  Go to the project web page and see how to download the branch @ http://code.google.com/p/ogf-nsi-project/source/browse/#svn%2Fbranches%2Fogf-nsi-cs-v1.sc

I noticed that the two wiki pages that had been created we now empty.  No clue what happened.  I ended up reseting the repository after I screwed things up with git.  I switched over to subversion which I know how to use (a bit at least).

I did two extra updates for open issues:

Issue 34 - I created a timezone restriction on the xsd:dateTime.  If you are using wsimport and Java there is no impact to code.
Issue 37 - I changed the four occurrences of xsd:integer to xsd:int since it was a small change with minimal impact.

Here is my update list:

r8 | jmacauley at gmail.com | 2011-10-14 22:25:09 -0400 (Fri, 14 Oct 2011) | 1 line

Branching from trunk to ogf-nsi-cs-v1.sc to provide a stable WSDL for SuperComputing demo.
r7 | jmacauley at gmail.com | 2011-10-14 22:12:39 -0400 (Fri, 14 Oct 2011) | 1 line

Changed all occurences of xsd:integer to xsd:int as requested in issue #37.  Closing issue #37.
r6 | jmacauley at gmail.com | 2011-10-14 17:03:57 -0400 (Fri, 14 Oct 2011) | 1 line

Changed times in the form xsd:DateTime to be a new simpleType called DateTimeType that restricts dates to have a timezone or Z as requested in issue #34.  closing issue #34.
r5 | jmacauley at gmail.com | 2011-10-14 16:30:54 -0400 (Fri, 14 Oct 2011) | 1 line

Renamed NsiExceptionType to ServiceExceptionType as per issue #23.  Renamed messageId to errorId in ServiceExceptionType as per Issue 24.  Renamed ServiceException element to ServiceException as per issue #27.  Closing issues #23 and #27.  Updating issue 24
r4 | jmacauley at gmail.com | 2011-10-14 15:18:20 -0400 (Fri, 14 Oct 2011) | 1 line

Changed reservation message set to reserve as per issue #7.  Closing issue #7.
r3 | jmacauley at gmail.com | 2011-10-14 14:17:55 -0400 (Fri, 14 Oct 2011) | 1 line

Added additional documentation around Acknowledgment handling as per issue #2.  Updating issue #2.
r2 | jmacauley at gmail.com | 2011-10-14 14:00:00 -0400 (Fri, 14 Oct 2011) | 1 line

Renamed Terminateing state to Terminating.  Closed issue #1.
r1 | jmacauley at gmail.com | 2011-10-14 13:54:13 -0400 (Fri, 14 Oct 2011) | 1 line

Adding wsdl from NSI Connection Services V1.Rio into trunk and a dedicated branch to maintain as a history.