[Nsi-wg] NSI TNC 2012

Inder Monga imonga at es.net
Fri Oct 14 08:51:37 CDT 2011

Radek

You bring up a good point - I think we need to spread the word regarding
interoperability and applications. If we plan this well collaboratively,
we can have a session with protocol updates and discussion on
interoperability.

For your reference - this is the link to the session on NSI that I
presented on behalf of the group at TNC 2011:
https://tnc2011.terena.org/core/presentation/59

I am happy to collaborate on this effort for 2012 TNC.

Inder

> Radek Krzywania <mailto:radek.krzywania at man.poznan.pl>
> October 14, 2011 4:17 AM
>

> Hi,
> are there any plans for NSI on TNC 2012? I've just got a call for
> paper on it. We could write a paper on demo/development experience and
> show current features and service cover map. What do you think?
> Deadline is end of Nov. Also maybe it will be feasible to have a demo
> there, unless not much new will be available after SC.
>
> Best regards
> Radek

> Radoslaw Krzywania Network Research and Development
> Poznan Supercomputing and
> radek.krzywania at man.poznan.pl Networking Center
> +48 61 850 25 26 http://www.man.poznan.pl

Inder Monga