[Nsi-wg] Issue 41 in ogf-nsi-project: Do we replace the replyTo field with a topology/NSA configuration lookup?

ogf-nsi-project at googlecode.com ogf-nsi-project at googlecode.com
Mon Oct 10 17:02:11 CDT 2011

Comment #8 on issue 41 by jmacau... at gmail.com: Do we replace the replyTo
field with a topology/NSA configuration lookup?
http://code.google.com/p/ogf-nsi-project/issues/detail?id=41

I was writing some edge test cases and found a related issue.  Even if we
keep the replyTo field and do not require the requesting NSA to be modelled
in topology, we still run into the issue of authentication credentials for
the provider NSA to communicate with the requesting NSA.  This means we
will need to provision these credentials in the providerNSA so that we can
establish trust.