[Nsi-wg] Request for developer for NSI visualisation software

Jerry Sobieski jerry at nordu.net
Wed Oct 5 13:18:41 CDT 2011

This sounds good to me.  I am collecting Lat/Lon information for the
SC/FIA demo topology.  So this should be available in the FIA/SC
topology via the hasLocation relations from the Network resource.

When the Automated Earth app does a detailed Query() it should discover
the data path.  Then, for each network in the path, it can retrieve the
hasLocation resource from the topology.  Thus it will have the
hop-by-hop geolocation.

I suggest we try a test run. If you have some code, perhaps Henrik could
jam it into the Open NSA to throw a state change event at the
AutomatedEarth app.

I should have the initial topology diagram available by tomorrow for the
automated GOLE call.

This will be *so* cool. (:-)
Thanks!
Jerry