[Nsi-wg] Issue 41 in ogf-nsi-project: Do we replace the replyTo field with a topology/NSA configuration lookup?

ogf-nsi-project at googlecode.com ogf-nsi-project at googlecode.com
Wed Oct 5 10:28:30 CDT 2011

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium FoundInVersion-1.0 FixedInVersion-1.1

New issue 41 by jmacau... at gmail.com: Do we replace the replyTo field with a
topology/NSA configuration lookup?
http://code.google.com/p/ogf-nsi-project/issues/detail?id=41

Description of Issue:
At the moment we get the requestor endpoint information using the replyTo
field in the SOAP message payload.  We are looking up the
csProviderEndpoint in the topology so should we also look up the requestor
endpoint in a similar fashion?  If we do use an external mapping mechanism
then which fields do we use to perform this mapping (requesterNSA)?

Discussion of Issue:

Resolution of Issue: