[Nsi-wg] Keep those

Tomohiro Kudoh t.kudoh at aist.go.jp
Mon Oct 3 06:57:38 CDT 2011

Hi Henrik,

Could you please write your comments to the google sites?
http://code.google.com/p/ogf-nsi-project/issues/detail?id=9&colspec=ID

Otherwise, discussions might be forgotten and not be reflected in the
future versions. To write comments to the above site, please ask Guy to
register your google account.

Regards,

Tomohiro