[Nsi-wg] NSI abstract at TNC'12

Radek Krzywania radek.krzywania at man.poznan.pl
Wed Nov 30 07:36:10 CST 2011

Hi all,
In the attachment there is "final" version of the document, including all changes. We exceeded 1200 words limit by over 100 so I needed to cut some parts. The main change is the cut of the paragraphs on NSI agents (RA and PA), which did not bring much new to the abstract. I get down to 1199 :) I've already submitted this version just in case, but it is still possible to update it at any time before 5pm. So if anyone have some more comments - please speak now, or forever hold your peace.
Again - authors please double check addresses and affiliations. And if someone has copies of two referenced documents, please check the references.

Best regards
Radek

Radoslaw Krzywania                      Network Research and Development
                                           Poznan Supercomputing and
radek.krzywania at man.poznan.pl                   Networking Center
+48 61 850 25 26                             http://www.man.poznan.pl