[Nsi-wg] NSI abstract at TNC'12

Jeroen van der Ham vdham at uva.nl
Wed Nov 30 04:21:45 CST 2011

Hi,

There's a slight error in the abstract:

> time, nased on availability
Probably time, based on availability

>  Thers  the tools

Not sure exactly what is meant there.

The topology distribution description is a bit optimistic already. The last demos have used a pre-distributed static topology file, so we have to figure out distribution as well, besides the dynamic updates.

Do you want me to rewrite that section? In that case, can I be put on the author list as well? ;)

Jeroen.