[Nsi-wg] NSI abstract at TNC'12

Radek Krzywania radek.krzywania at man.poznan.pl
Mon Nov 28 06:22:13 CST 2011

Hi all,
In the attachment you will find v3 of the Abstract. Thanks to Chin it’s more English and easier to read. As the deadline for submission is Wed, I would like to encourage all who wants to contribute to this abstract to comment it. I would like to submit it tomorrow afternoon, and od not wait for the last moment. Also I would like to need Author Biographies for all the authors, which currently are (please correct me if I missed someone, or someone do not want to be one - I place co-chairs by default):
- Radek Krzywania
- Inder Monga
- Guy Roberts
- Tomohiro Kudoh
- Chin Guok
- Jerry Sobieski

Btw - the issue of having whole session will be solved probably on Jan 2012 when TNC Programme Committee will have a meeting. We need to submit paper/papers anyway in regular way.

Best regards
Radel

Radoslaw Krzywania                      Network Research and Development
                                           Poznan Supercomputing and
radek.krzywania at man.poznan.pl                   Networking Center
+48 61 850 25 26                             http://www.man.poznan.pl