[Nsi-wg] Status: NetherLight and CzechLight

John MacAuley john.macauley at surfnet.nl
Thu Nov 10 23:38:05 CST 2011

Peoples,

I spent the day modifying OpenDRAC to handle the NSA Id in the providerNSA and requesterNSA fields. At the same time I verified that our NSA implementation did support multiple NSA/NsNetworks (NetherLight and CzechLight).  I also completed implementation of the summary query which now means we have reserve, provision, terminate, and query running.  I have fully tested the changes and deployed them on the NetherLight OpenDRAC server.

As I write this we are completing NetherLight/AIST and it went extremely well.  We discovered a small timing issue I will look at in the morning, but out side of this, we were able to create a number of reservations cleanly.

We are looking good for SC11.  We do need to get the NetherLight PingER going though.  I will ask to get it looked at.

John.