[Nsi-wg] Mailing lists

Radek Krzywania radek.krzywania at man.poznan.pl
Wed Nov 2 03:19:43 CDT 2011

Hi,
By now I get each email in three copies as they are sent to three mailing lists. Could we agree on just one? Or make new one dedicated to SC demo maybe?

Best regards
Radek

Radoslaw Krzywania                      Network Research and Development
                                           Poznan Supercomputing and
radek.krzywania at man.poznan.pl                   Networking Center
+48 61 850 25 26                             http://www.man.poznan.pl