[Nsi-wg] NSI CS protocol v1.0

Gerben van Malenstein Gerben.vanMalenstein at SURFnet.nl
Mon May 2 06:51:11 CDT 2011

Hi Guy, all,

Thanks for this set of documents, hoping that a first NSI draft
implementation isn't too far away :-)

I note there's a maxInclusive integer of 1000 (Mbps) in the Element
serviceAttributeListType/Bandwidth, I wonder
if this has been introduced on purpose, as we clearly see dynamic
services of 10G and beyond coming.

Best regards,
Gerben