[Nsi-wg] NSI Connection Services WSDL

John MacAuley john.macauley at surfnet.nl
Wed Mar 16 12:00:28 CDT 2011

Peoples,

Based on today's feedback I will restructure the WSDL and XML as follows:

1. The ogf_nsi_connection_types.xsd will be used as a reference description for the NSI protocol specification and should have all transport/implementation specific components removed and placed in either the WSDL definition of a separate implementation specific XSD file.

2. The replyTo element in all request messages will need to be moved out to the WSDL or a separate XSD definition since this is specific to the web services implementation.

3. Remove the GenericResponseType out to the WSDL or a separate XSD definition since this is specific to the web services implementation.

4. Explicitly define all protocol request, confirmed, and failed message types in the XSD so that the XSD is clear on message definition without need for WSDL files.

If I missed anything let me know.  I will update the schema tonight an issue a new version following the suggested pattern.

John.