[Nsi-wg] Service Termination Points

Chin Guok chin at es.net
Sun Mar 13 12:06:57 CDT 2011

I'm fine just specifying the source and destination in the initial
implementation.  However I think that as we evolve the protocol, being able
to specify "mid-point" STPs will be useful.

If I recall correctly, the issue was that the end user may not be able to
see the "mid-point" STPs and thus is unable to verify the path.  However as
we start adding other services (i.e. monitoring, etc), lack of visibility
may not be an issue.

- Chin

--On March 12, 2011 11:51:20 PM -0500 John MacAuley