[Nsi-wg] Service Termination Points

Jerry Sobieski jerry at nordu.net
Sat Mar 12 22:42:25 CST 2011

Hi John-
I know we've had long discussions about path objects.   But I am not so
sure they are necessary...

If we can make two concatenated connections and treat them as one, then
why do we need to specify loose hops?
We can instead just issue two reservation requests, right?   If so, this
would substantially simplify the request structure.  And so far, I've
not heard of any use case that multiple reservations would not work for
transit routing.

??

Jerry