[Nsi-wg] NSI endpoint references

Jeff W. Boote boote at internet2.edu
Fri Mar 11 11:37:08 CST 2011

On Mar 11, 2011, at 4:05 AM, Jeroen van der Ham wrote:

> Note that NSI does not have to limit itself to urn:ogf:network, this is
> a prefix that NML has requested in order to identify things. If the NSI
> wants, it can make the case to get another urn:ogf:<something> prefix.

Please no. I understand wanting to do something different if there is a reason. But, lets attempt to keep things the same where we can please? Some of us are attempting to support software that already uses some of these constructs. Yes, we can make all kinds of arguments of it being a simple string substitution, but I'd rather spend our programmers time on other things. (That sentiment really stands for this whole discussion.)

thanks,
jeff